- Recur: a module which models recurring events, and generates dates in a series.
- ModPythonGateway: a WSGI wrapper for mod_python 3.1 (and therefore Apache 2).
- ASPGateway: a WSGI wrapper for IIS/ASP.
- Alamode: a helper module for web applications. Does coercion and quoting, mostly.
- PyConquer: a tool to help understand and debug concurrent code.
- HTTPREPL: run a Python Read-Eval-Print Loop (REPL) in a web browser.
- HTTPDrop: a "drop box" for HTTP. Compact API with a nice basic front-end.
All works on this "Miscellaneous" Trac site are in the public domain.